Terms and Conditions
- Your contract is with Eska Sdn.Bhd. Usage of this website is on condition that you accept without variation. The terms and conditions set out here in which d'Garden Hotel may vary from time to time at its sole discretion with/without notice to you and you acknowledge that the usage of this website constitutes your agreement to all the terms and conditions in force for the time being as set out herein.
- In the Terms & Conditions: "we" or "us" or "Hotel" means d'Garden Hotel (including, where appropriate, our employees, agents, and suppliers and all relevant insurers); "you" or "guests" means any and all person(s) for whom a hotel room is booked.
- The following terms and conditions create a legally binding agreement between you and d’Garden Hotel.
- The following terms and conditions create a legally binding agreement between you and d'Garden Hotel.
d'Garden Hotel "Limited Service" Concept
- All that is necessary and essential to ensure a good night's sleep.
- Safe, clean and comfortable environment.
- Clean en-suite bathroom with power shower.
- All rooms come equipped with air conditioning.
- Limited housekeeping services.
- Friendly and helpful d'Garden Hotel employees and staff.
- d'GardenHotels.com encourages advanced, online booking as its primary booking method, employing a demand-based pricing system that rewards early bookings with exceptionally low prices.
All room reservations, enquiries, or cancellations please contact Hotel at email@example.com
- All rates must be paid in full when a booking is made. All bookings will be charged to via a payment instrument made available by us from time to time i.e credit or debit card, online transfer or cash. For the walk-in guests, payment by valid credit card and/or cash. Please note that your booking is only valid if you receive a valid reference number sent to your email address by d'Garden Hotel. If you do not receive a Booking Confirmation number in 24 hours, please contact us at +603 9281 5322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org In the event the rate has not been paid in full for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
There will be NO REFUNDS for all internet bookings and reservations.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Once your booking has been completed, a confirmation receipt will be email to you within 24hrs together with the 10 digits reference number, You should present this reference number upon check-in at the Hotel, together with proof of your identity (NRIC/Passport) at the point of check-in. The person named in the booking must be the person that will actually be staying, failing which, d'Garden Hotel reserves its absolute rights to cancel the room or it shall request the person named in the booking to be present during the check-in.
- Your room will be held for your arrival until 1800 hours on the day of your scheduled check-in - after which the booking will be deemed cancelled, unless hotel is informed.
- For multiple bookings, in the event the guest fails to check-in on time at the booking date, we may, with sole and absolute discretion, shall accommodate a new guest to the Hotel rooms for the remaining booking terms without any further notice given to the guests. Upon that, the previous booking will be deemed cancelled.
- Upon check-in, you will be required to provide your verification and pay a deposit of RM100.00/room for your stay. At the time of check-out from d'Garden Hotel , your deposit of RM100.00 will be returned to you (minus (if any) any amount deducted for the above damage and/loss of d'Garden Hotel property).
d'Garden Hotel Rooms
- D’ Garen Hotel's rooms vary between Standard, Deluxe, Superior and/or Premier. During the booking process, should the type of room you require not available, then an alternative one will be displayed subject to the availability. At all material times during your booking process, please ensure that your booking reflects exactly as per your requirement i.e booking dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s) etc in proper manner, failing which, we shall not be responsible and/or liable for your booking.
- Daily cleaning takes place between 1000 hours to 1800 hours. If for any reason our housekeeping staff are unable to enter your room during the first attempt, then cleaning will only take place the following day.
- Guest(s) are not allowed to bring in to the d'Garden Hotel room as per the followings :
- no pets, livestock.
- any non-prescribed drugs, flammable liquid, bio hazard, heavy machinery.
- any electronic/electrical appliances which may interfere or obstruct with the Hotel's computer network/systems.
- any pillows, bed sheets, duvets.
- any kitchen utensils for cooking purpose.
- any other items which may disrupt directly or indirectly our Hotel operation or interrupt other guests' stays in our d'Garden Hotel.
Check In and Check Out Time
- d'Garden Hotel room operates on a strict arrival check-in and check-out policy.
- Check-In Time : 1400 hours onwards
- Check-Out Time : 1200 hours
- If check-out is beyond 1200 hours, an additional one (1) night's stay is subject to availability and an additional room rate in real time will be imposed without further notice to the guest.
- Latest time of arrival is 1800 hours on the booking date, failing which, your booking is deemed cancelled. We shall reserve our absolute rights to re-sell the room to our guest(s) without further notice to you.
Changes and Cancellations
Each reservation confirmed by voucher requires a customer service agent to process the reservation manually. Once a booking has been confirmed by d’Garden Hotel and/or guest(s) checked in , it is considered a firm booking. Cancellation charges apply as follows:
- Any changes regarding the date, room category, duration of stay of your booking will require you to cancel your initial booking and re-book your stay with the Hotel.
- Cancellations made after receiving a confirmation or hotel voucher from d’Garden Hotel will incur a cancellation charge of myr 20 of whole booking cost(as handling / service fee).
- Cancellations made within 3 days (72 hours) prior to contracted arrival will be subject to a charge of first night's cost of booking.
- Cancellations made without informing internet hotel reserrvation will subject to a full no-show fee (the whole booking cost).
Promotion Terms & Conditions
The following Terms & Conditions apply to all promotions and offers offered by d'Garden Hotel. In addition to these Terms & Conditions, please ensure that you familiarize yourself with the specific conditions applicable to any promotion offered to you.
- Promotions are only valid for the period as specified in the coupon and it shall varies as per the respective Hotel.
- Coupons are only valid at the respective Hotel, as specified in the coupons.
- Irregularities between the date, room number and the issuer will invalidate any coupons.
- d’Garden Hotel its promotional partners shall reserve their absolute rights to hold on the coupon without any reason or/and may cancel the coupon without notice immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation under the following circumstances (but not limited to) where:-
- the payment for this coupon is fraudulent (i.e. using a fraudulent credit card), the credit card by which you paid for this coupon has been reported lost or stolen; the booking is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained;
- the booking of our Hotel Room(s) has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us;
- the coupon has been altered by anyone other than us or our promotional partners or has been tampered with or defaced (in which case we reserve the rights to retain such coupon).
- Promotion items and prices are subject to changes without notices.
- At the end of your stay period, if you do not wish to use the coupons, it is deemed cancelled.
- Any request for the coupons to be used at future stay periods will not be entertained by d’Garden Hotel.
- No cash-ins i.e. exchange of cash by d'Garden Hotel or its promotional partners will be allowed under any circumstances, nor will any promotional offers be honored or be entertained by d’Garden Hotel.
- d’Garden Hotel and its promotional partners will be the sole judge in respect of honouring any promotional offer. d'Garden Hotel and its promotional partners reserve the right, exercisable in its sole discretion, to discontinue or cancel any promotional offer at any time for any reason whatsoever and without any prior notice. Any person who in the sole opinion of d’Garden Hotel and its promotional partners deviates from a promotion's rules or from the d’Garden Hotel's Terms & Conditions may be disqualified without notice and without liability on the part of d’Garden Hotel and its promotional partners.
- d'Garden Hotel and its promotional partners, its proprietors and agencies and their families are not eligible to enter any promotion offered by d'Garden Hotel.
- Each promotional rule shall be severable from each of the other rules, and if any rule is found to be void, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining rules shall remain in full force and effect.
Our hotel did not have private parking bay, but there was a public parking meter at 0.50 cents per hour Monday till Saturday, 9 am to 5 pm (paid by customer) just in front of hotel entrance.
d'Garden Hotel reserves its absolute rights to commence any legal action or proceedings against the guests in relation to any damages incurred to the rooms or to the property while in the premise. d'Garden Hotel also reserve it's absolute rights to charge the credit card of the said damages incurred to the rooms or to the property without any notifications and if such costs of damages are unable to recover fully from the credit card, d'Garden Hotel shall commence a legal proceedings against the guests without prior notice.
Right to Refuse Accomodation
d'Garden Hotel reserves its absolute rights to refuse accommodation to any person(s) without any notice and may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation under the following circumstances (but not limited to) where:-
- such action is deemed necessary for reasons of safety or security; concern any unlawful activities, disturbance or which cause public nuisance which will affect the comfort of the other guests of the hotel.
- your conduct, status, age or physical condition or the physical condition of your luggage is deemed such as to, (i) may cause harm, discomfort or (ii) involve any hazard or risk to yourself or other persons or to our property.
- you have committed misconduct on a previous stay and such conduct may be repeated.
- the applicable rate or any charges or taxes payable have not been paid, the payment of your room rate is fraudulent (i.e. using a fraudulent credit card), the credit card by which you paid for the rate has been reported lost or stolen; the booking is counterfeit or fraudulently obtained.
- the booking of our Hotel Room(s) has been done fraudulently or unlawfully or has been purchased from a party not authorized by us.
- the booking has been altered by anyone other than us or our authorized agent or has been tampered with or defaced (in which case we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation); and/or
- you do not register as the person stated on the booking or the person checking in cannot prove that he is the person named as per the booking (we reserve the rights to retain such booking documentation in such circumstances).
Limitation on Liability and Law
- We are only responsible for your booking reservation and guarantee on your date of arrival as per the reservation made by you.
- We only warrant that the room, as described on our Site, will be available to you.
- We are not in a position to guarantee your safety against accidents, death, acts of God, flood, riot, theft, or even acts of negligence. All activities have inherent risks to health and safety and d'Garden Hotel will not be responsible for any eventualities related to services booked through this site.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the material contained on the d'Garden Hotel website is accurate, and all material published is in good faith, d'Garden Hotel does not warrant or represent its accuracy and disclaims to the maximum extent permitted by law all warranties expressed or implied by statute, custom or usage relating to the information contained in the website. d'Garden Hotel will not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential losses or damage arising out of the use of this site or any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in materials provided.
- We reserve the rights to retain your credit card details and your consent to us debiting such amounts for which you are responsible for as a result of and in the event any damages caused to the d'Garden Hotel room by you or your guest(s) during the stay. These amounts may be debited from your card without prior notification.
- We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of property left in or damaged as a result of being in your d'Garden Hotel room during your stay. We have no responsibility for any property left behind/damaged as a result of your stay.
- The various linked sites on our d'Garden Hotel site allows for further link-up and interaction between you and the said sites for promotions and other interactive mediums. The inclusion of all website links on our d'Garden Hotel site does not imply endorsement by d'Garden Hotel of such linked sites, or any association with its operations. d'Garden Hotel is not to be held responsible to either the said sites or you assessing the said linked websites, and is further not responsible for the content of the said linked sites, and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on the said site.
- You are advised to obtain insurance to cover curtailment, and loss of luggage, personal effects, damages, personal injuries and money/valuable belongings.
- The laws of Malaysia shall apply to the d'Garden Hotel website and the Terms & Conditions therein and court proceedings relating thereto may only be commenced in Malaysia.
- Statutory Requirements. The hotel is subject to statutory controls, including those relating to fire, licensing, entertainment, health, hygiene and safety. These requirements must be strictly observed by you, your guests and/or representatives at all times throughout your stay at the Hotel.
We will retain all personal information which you provide during booking. We may need to pass this information to other parties such as our licensees and it may also be required to be provided to security and/or credit checking companies, credit and debit card companies, government and enforcement agencies and public authorities if so required, or as required by law. This may involve sending your personal information between different countries.
- You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to us. We shall be entitled to disclose and you irrevocably consent to our disclosure of any information pertaining to you to such extent as we may at our sole and absolute discretion deem fit to any security and/or credit checking companies, credit and debit card companies, regulatory bodies, government and enforcement agencies and public authorities if so required, or as required by law; our franchisees, our branches, related corporations, associates, subsidiaries, affiliates, assignees, proposed assignees, agents, commercial partners, service providers and/or any other parties engaged by us to enable or assist us in the provision of services or to exercise or enforce our rights hereunder and/or any other party whomsoever as we may, at our sole and absolute discretion, deem fit.
- Any disclosure by us of the information referred to in this provision will not render us liable to you for any claim, loss, damage (including direct or indirect damages or loss of profits or savings) or liability howsoever arising whether in contract, negligence, or any other basis arising from or in relation to:
- the release or disclosure of the information by us; and/or
- the information being incorrect, erroneous or misstated; and/or
- reliance on the information, whether caused by us or other third party's omission, misstatement, negligence or default or by technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, interruption, error, omission, viruses, delay in updating or notifying any changes in the information or otherwise howsoever.
- The material on the hotelmalaysia.com.my website is the property of d'Garden Hotel. You may download or use the material on the website for your own non-commercial and private use. Otherwise, the material may not be reproduced, published, distributed, amended, downloaded or otherwise used unless you have obtained d'Garden Hotel's prior permission in writing.
- All trademarks, marks, materials used on the d'Garden Hotel's website directly linked and associated to the d'Garden Hotel are owned by the Eska Sdn .Bhd.
- d'Garden Hotel reserves the rights to cancel, amend or vary at any time the arrangements featured on the d'Garden Hotel site without prior notice.
- Conflict between English text and other language text - if there is any conflict or discrepancy between the English text of terms and conditions of this Agreement and any translation thereof, the English text shall prevail.